Affordable Air Conditioning Installation
A/C Solutions for the Home and Office
Get a FREE Quote!
Low Cost Air Conditioner Installation Service
Iconic Electrical & Data specialise in affordable air conditioning installation in Brisbane homes and businesses. We can pass the savings onto you with our bulk purchasing power and offer you the best quality Air Conditioners at very affordable prices.
Every one of our installations is well planned, taking into consideration the size, shape and layout of your space and any additional features you may like, such as wifi access.
Air Conditioning is a necessity with the Brisbane climate and the perfect cooling solution for the following spaces:
- Living Rooms
- A Dining Room
- The Kitchen
- Commercial Offices
We only recommend brands that have stood the test of time, are low maintenance, have excellent customer feedback and are backed by solid warranties.
Benefits of Split System Air Conditioning
- No Noise – the newer models are so quiet you can barely hear them.
- Climate Control – you can customise the comfort control settings so your aircon will automatically adjust to your preferred temperature without you having to do anything and without overworking the system, keeping your energy consumption down.
- Clean Air – Your breathing air from the air conditioning system that has gone through a purification process.
- They make great heaters – Split system air conditioners come with reverse cycle capabilities, which means you can use them to heat your space in winter which is far more energy-efficient than running a heater.
- Affordability – With so much competition out there, air conditioning has become quite affordable. Add our buying power and the right air conditioning system soon pays for itself.
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Explained
The reverse cycle technical process is where hot air within a room is drawn into the outside compressor unit where a fan blows air over a special coil filled with refrigerant liquid which helps remove the hot air, transferring it outside and pumping the remaining cold air back inside. The exact same process is used to heat a room only in reverse, hence the term reverse cycle air conditioning.
An additional benefit of reverse cycle air conditioning is that it allows you to close the windows and prevent the dust and debris you would normally get by having security and fly screens open. This is a huge benefit for people suffering from health problems including allergies and asthma.
Air Conditioning Unit Room Size Guide
Our qualified technicians are always the best people to discuss air conditioner sizes with, but we’ve put together an initial high-level guide below you can safely work with :
- Room Size: 10-20m2 = a 2.6kW unit
- Room Size: 20-30m2 = a 3.5kW unit
- Room Size: 30-50m2 = a 5-6kW unit
- Room Size: 50-70m2 = a 7-8kW unit
AC Running Costs
A medium-sized room of around 36 m2 (the size of a typical two-car garage in Brisbane) would cost $$0.36 – $0.70 per hour.
With the larger areas of 50m2 and above it will cost between $0.70 and $0.95 per hour.
For heating purposes, you can budget between $0.13 – $0.36 per hour which is much cheaper than your average heater.
Aircon Energy Saving Tips
21 Degrees in Summer
For maximum efficiency and lower electricity bills, keep your air conditioner setting around 21 Degrees Celcius in summer
Close Doors & Windows
Closing windows and doors prevents your air conditioner from overworking to keep your room at the required temperature
25 Degrees in Winter
In winter, the most efficient setting for your unit is under 25 Degrees Celcius or under.
Use the Shade
Close curtains, blinds and any external awnings to help keep the hot sun out of your room
Regular cleaning will prolong the life of your system and help keep your electricity bills down
Turn off at Night
To save money, try turning your A/C off at night and only using it during the day.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
You can perform the basic maintenance yourself such as cleaning the main filters at the front of the unit at least every three months and ensuring there is no build-up of dirt and rubbish around the outside unit.
At least every 12 months it’s wise to have an expert come and check the system and give it a professional clean.
Here at Iconic Electrical & Data Pty Ltd, we have our own expert air conditioning maintenance service that will keep your system running like brand new for years to come. For more information, call our office on 07 3060 5556 today
Air Conditioning Installers You Can Rely On
We come out and visit your property to accurately access:
- The room size
- Number of people using the room
- Best positioning of the internal unit
- The best position for the external unit
- Recommended BTU (British Thermal Unit) Capacity to work out the KW power output based on the size of the room
- We also want to ensure the unit is visually appealing inside and out.
Once you have chosen from our recommendations, we do all the rest, including sourcing the very best price from our major suppliers and arranging the best day and time to complete the install. Rest assured, we are qualified installers and our work is always of the highest standard and strictly aligned with Queensland regulations as well as our best practice guarantee which includes:
Get Started With a FREE Quote
Electrical License: 86145
Iconic Electrical & Data Pty Ltd
Office Phone: 07 3060 5556
After Hours: 0413 760 309
Address: 131 Menser St, Calamvale QLD 4116
Monday – Open 24 Hours
Tuesday - Open 24 Hours
Wednesday - Open 24 Hours
Thursday - Open 24 Hours
Friday - Open 24 Hours
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
We accept most payment methods